Spring break {noun}: A week long recess from the confines of rigid college life, necessary for the completion of the semester and the sanity of the student.
Sanity maintained. I had a lovely spring break. Quite a bit of my time was spent in South Jordan with my family... being home alone doesn't suit me well. I crave human interaction. An entire day was devoted to shopping for Sierra's mission. I don't believe any one will argue with me when I say she will be one of the most STUNNING sister missionaries ever. She leaves so soon. I'm going to miss the late night calls, inside jokes, piano and viola duets... and of course, I'll miss the pictures she sends me from her anatomy lab. I got a snapshot of a brain last week. That's what real sisters do, bond over pictures of human organs. It's completely normal, right? Maybe a year and a half apart will be good for us...
The past few weeks, Clark and I have developed an addiction, along with our good friend's Chase and Ali. Our Sunday game nights have turned into every-possible-night-we-have-free-game-nights dedicated to "Ticket To Ride". Uno and Sorry have begun to gather dust, and I don't believe they will see the sun again for quite some time.
Here are some photo highlights from the past 2 weeks:
About Me
Popular Posts
-
The past few days have been super good, and super bad. Good stuff first!!! Firstly, I am the new Vice President of CHUVU, the community h...
-
It happened. Someone said, "You're perfect". I'm a perfectionist. It's no secret. In fact, I might as well have it t...
-
Growing up, most little girls don't have a favorite poet. I did. Emily Dickinson. I had a book of her pieces, and I fell in love with...
-
Hi. Miss me? This last week was busy, what with all the festivities... But. I'm back. Christmas was grand. I got a new toy... ...
-
Studying for finals. And guess what? I have a 4.0 still. Yeah. It's true. I'm amazed too, don't worry. It probably wo...
-
So after getting close to 12 hours of sleep, we were wide-eyed and bushy-tailed! We had a great last day in San Francisco.We started off wit...
-
I have my very own version of Wreck-it Ralph living at my apartment. Except his name is Clark. Clark got an invitation to play in a c...
-
We expected a relatively uneventful drive from Reno to Utah. And uneventful it was. Until we passed Elko, Nevada. Ladies and Gentlemen. Th...
-
After you've been married for a few years, every conversation usually ends up at the same place. " So... when are you having ki...
-
Well, I've survived the majority of the first week of school. And I'm pretty sure I'll survive the rest of the week. Pretty su...







0 comments:
Post a Comment